Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It All Adds Up

300 balloons


80 lollipops

60 eggs


36 buns

16 pounds of pork

15 pounds of sugar

12 cups of swiss meringue buttercream


10 pounds of potato salad

8 pounds of oranges

7 pounds of butter


6 pounds of coleslaw

4 pounds of lemons

3 gallons of lemonade

all adds up to....

2 exhausted parents

and

1 very happy little boy!



I'd love to post a billion pictures of the party right now, but unfortunately I only took some very horribly lit pictures of present opening. Thankfully I had a photographer present so I'll be sure to post the full details of the party in a couple of weeks when I get those photos!

The party was a HUGE success!!! I don't think it could have been anymore perfect honestly. Ethan had a blast and was totally in awe which was exactly what I had hoped for. Now I've got one very messy house to clean up :) 


9 comments :

  1. It all looks amazing! And holy cow that's a lot of food!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh don't tease me like this!!! I can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just put all the parties I've ever planned for my kiddos to shame!

    It sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see more pictures!! It looks and sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's like a mini-wedding! come check out blog. i just posted pics of a baby shower i threw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I'm so glad that he had a total blast, even though you guys are exhausted. I can't wait to see more pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks awesome! What a lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh the sneak peek looks awesome. Can't wait to see the rest. Glad you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like an epic birthday party! I can't believe how much work you must have put into it! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Go ahead...get to typing. I want to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License

My Thoughts - Uninterrupted by Laura Sager is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.mythoughts-uninterrupted.blogspot.com/p/contact.html.

All images are property of Laura Sager unless otherwise noted.