Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things I Have Learned from My Toddler...Who Happens to Be My Dog

This topic is from Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop. Well it's suppose to be about a real child, but since I don't have one it's going to be about Lola. This strikes me as funny because I was just watching Kings of Queens last night and they were making fun of a cousin who always told stories about what you thought were children and in the end they were cats. But I digress...I'm not that lady, I swear. Don't hate me!

On to the point....
  • Lola has taught me to always be curious. You never know how much fun you can have with a plastic bottle or a bug until you try.

  • If you are as cute as the Bean (aka Lola), everyone must love you. Seriously...(we may or may not have a very conceited dog).

  • Licking yourself can be quite entertaining.

  • Your poo is never too stinky to eat. It's really the best way to get rid of the evidence.
  • If you're sneaky enough you can always get some good eats from the table or even the dishwasher while they aren't looking.

(We washed it....and promptly disciplined after we got the picture)

  • Lotion is delicious....almost as delicious as poo.

  • Size doesn't matter.

  • Hanging your head out the window and whatever other body parts fit out is the shiz nit!

  • Motorcycles are evil....as well as vacuums and hairdryers.
  • Everything can and will be destroyed!

(The best place to keep all of your treasures is under the bed!)

8 comments :

  1. Such a cute post...I may borrow one day!!

    My dog eats her poo too...yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dog! I'd love to have one someday myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very true! from my little guy, i learned that you have to take responsibility for your actions. Sometimes it isn't his fault he went to the bathroom in the house... he tried to tell me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. First cute dog. Second I just looked at your before and after closet pictures. PLEASE COME TO MY HOUSE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok... this was hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! You can learn this from even dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Go ahead...get to typing. I want to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License

My Thoughts - Uninterrupted by Laura Sager is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.mythoughts-uninterrupted.blogspot.com/p/contact.html.

All images are property of Laura Sager unless otherwise noted.