Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blogging

There are many reasons I have finally convinced myself to start blogging - for one I have found that I have become too dependent on spell check and cut and paste to be able to write in a journal. The main reason though is because I keep finding myself getting interrupted. Lately its seems that when I start talking about something that someone else will get off on a tangent on a completely different subject or even worse they will attempt to finish my thoughts for me. There is nothing more aggravating than people who are unable to listen.

Another reason is that I have recently found myself unable to sleep at night because I am too occupied thinking about some random thought or an event that has taken place in my life. I needed to find a way to sort out my thoughts and go on my own tangents – uninterrupted. I hope this blog is enjoyable for others to read - comments are welcome. (Thankfully with blogging you are forced to take turns and let others finish their thoughts first before speaking your mind.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Go ahead...get to typing. I want to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License

My Thoughts - Uninterrupted by Laura Sager is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.mythoughts-uninterrupted.blogspot.com/p/contact.html.

All images are property of Laura Sager unless otherwise noted.